WebCert Is A Secure Online Project Cost Management System.
It Gives You Anytime, Anywhere Visibility Into Your Program Of Works.
WebCert has been developed by Australia's largest privately owned cost and project management firm. The system was developed in close consultation with major clients. Built to deliver the $850Million Build the Education Revolution Program, WebCert is without peer in the construction space. Providing a clear contextual picture of your capital program, WebCert allows you to address these fundamental control questions:
- What is the current budget and forecast?
- How much has been spent?
- How much funding is available and how is it being used?
- What is the status of our commitments?
- Are we performing efficiently?
- Where can we make improvements?
- Is the project tracking to time?
- What are the likely delays?
- What variations or issues are impacting timelines?
- Are all required approvals and authorisations documented?
- What are the implications on cashflow if we need to extend our target dates?
- Is the project being built as documented?
- What dimensions are impacting quality of work?
- Is quality being assessed consistently across all projects, with appropriate documentation?
- Are inaccurate estimates leading to poor quality work in order to meet forecast costs?
Uniquely designed for the construction industry, WebCert is a multi-tiered system for clients with a portfolio of projects requiring information consolidation – including collection, analysis and reporting. The system encapsulates those critical areas required by all stakeholders at all levels, from highlight overviews to project specific data.
When utilising WebCert, accurate, live and easy-to-interpret information is ready at your fingertips.
To speak to an expert about how WebCert can get the best out of your projects, click here.